- IQCN130 – Internal Quality Control (IQC) Plasma (Normal) – 10 x 0.5
- IQCM140 – Internal Quality Control (IQC) Plasma (Abnormal) – 10 x 0.5 mL
- IQCS150 – Internal Quality Control (IQC) Plasma (Severe) – 10 x 0.5 mL
Designed specifically for monitoring the performance and methodology of in vitro diagnostic reagent test systems, with values defined for the Prothrombin Time (PT) and Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT).
- RSCN160 – Reagent / System Control Plasma (Normal) – 50 x 1.5 ml
- RSCA170 – Reagent / System Control Plasma (Abnormal) – 50 x 1.5 ml
Designed to be used throughout the day to monitor reagent / instrument performance.
- CALS090 – Calibration Plasma Set – 6 x 0.5 mL
Designed to be used for the calibration of Diagen Calcium Rabbit Brain Thromboplastin with automated systems.
- FSPX450 – Fibrinogen Standard Plasma – 10 x 0.5 mL
A standard plasma with the Fibrinogen concentration defined against the SSC/ISTH secondary coagulation standard Lot#3 using the Clauss method.
- APCC400 – APC Resistant Control Plasma – 10 x 0.5 mL
Diagen Activated Protein C Resistant (APCr) Control Plasma may be used as a positive control for reagent systems used for the detection of the Factor V Leiden mutation (FV:Q506).
Please Note: All human plasma donations have been individually tested and found to be negative for; HIV-1 antigens, antibodies to HIV and HCV and non reactive to HbsAg. However, normal precautions should be taken for handling potentially infectious material.